• Can be used to repair cavities and breakages in front and back teeth
• Are made from plastics that colour match your own teeth
• Have improved in strength and colour stability in the last few years
• Are very cost effective
• Last approximately 5-7 years on average
• Can be used as an alternative to metal (amalgam) fillings in most cases
Many people are unaware of what we can do to restore broken down, decayed and discoloured teeth or are too embarrassed to approach us to seek advice.
Here is a before and after of just what composite resin filling materials can achieve and a very cost effective fee.